Your privacy is important to us
Grey’s of Templemore respects your privacy and complies with the European Union's new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What information do we collect?
In order to provide the services offered by Grey’s of Templemore, including billing and
order fulfilment, we collect personal data from you when you place an order,
subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- Transactions: We require full name, postal address, telephone number and email
address. The company name is optional. Credit card details are encrypted by third-party processers and are therefore not accessible directly by Grey’s of Templemore.
- Newsletter: To subscribe to our newsletter, we require name & email address.
- Email contact: Our website provides a form for users to submit queries along with their email address.
What do we use your information for?
Your personal data may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve and customise the layout and/or content of our pages
- To carry out demographics research in relation to visitors and tracking of sales data
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions and issue refunds.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic newsletters by email: The email address you provide for order processing is used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity - a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is
transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our
Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards details etc) will not be
stored on our servers.
Yes – our website uses ‘cookie’ technology. A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer and contains information which helps the website to identify the
visitor. Cookies enable us to offer our visitors better service. During the time you
are on the website, our web-server distributes a specific identity string to each visitor so that we don't mix them all together.
and understand and save your preferences for future visits. To be able to use
Grey’s of Templemore most efficiently you should have the cookie function activated.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
In accordance with our obligations under GDPR you have the right to:
- request us anytime what personal data we hold on you, or
- have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database.
- ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing you have opted in at some stage of your relationship with Grey’s of Templemore, You can do this by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions at the bottom of each email or by contacting us at email@example.com, outlining your specific instructions. You can also delete cookies using functionality available in most browsers.
Grey’s of Templemore
2-5 Patrick St